[kj] TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 13:45:37 EST 2005

  The Crue do need** to ask the approval of both managements and
both bands, obviously. It 'has to' click with the fans too, or
they won't pay to go see them.
  My question is more from a commercial, more music-industry
aspect, otherwise, of course: Why not?

**Unless they run their
  entire operation from
  beginning to end, and
  not even KJ do that.

--- Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> "So why IS Motley Crue choosing to tour w/KJ? How do they
> benefit, not counting Raven's friendship w/Sixx, which alone
> couldn't get this all approved?"

> Why not? Apparently both Nikki and Tommy Lee are big KJ fans.
> Maybe it's their bid for credibility, no? Killing Joke
> entertain a degree of respect that Motley Crue will NEVER
> enjoy.  Maybe they just want to tour with bands they like?
> What's so far fetched about that? Granted, it's an unlikely
> pairring, but I don't think the Crue need to ask "approval" of
> anyone.
>
> Alex in NYC

=====