[kj] TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 13:36:21 EST 2005

"So why IS Motley Crue choosing to tour w/KJ? How do they benefit, not counting Raven's friendship w/Sixx, which alone couldn't get this all approved?"

Why not? Apparently both Nikki and Tommy Lee are big KJ fans. Maybe it's their bid for credibility, no? Killing Joke entertain a degree of respect that Motley Crue will NEVER enjoy.  Maybe they just want to tour with bands they like? What's so far fetched about that? Granted, it's an unlikely pairring, but I don't think the Crue need to ask "approval" of anyone.

Alex in NYC