[kj] red beat CD

Paul M.B. Jones paul.m.b.jones at mac.com
Tue Jan 11 16:49:27 EST 2005

Hi Jamie!

Good to hear that your happy with your Red Beat Album!

There will be a follow up Album!

We have a Miles Copeland (Stings manager) session recording and a Stiff
Records Session to be released soon! All previously unreleased
material! Our German hit "Power Reflex" was televised in Germany,
Austria and Switzerland. A potential re-release! So stay tuned to the
manic machine!

We didn't split up! We went through a process of metamorphosis! Changed
the band name a few times, "Wheel of Change" "Red White and Phoenix."
Roy and Martin toured America extensively with big brother Howard in
the 80's!

Anyone know what happened to Mark Whiteley, from the "Folk Devils?"
Someone told me he was working with "The Stranglers!" Recorded a song
with him too! "The Will of the Dove"

Kris is living in Scotland! Married with kids!

Paul.