[kj] OT: Tsunmi== few thoughts on the topic death,n after

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Tue Jan 11 15:37:26 EST 2005

I gave 7p to charity for Tsunami help

XXXXXIf thats all you can afford, then Well done.XXXXX

Does that buy me into heaven?

XXXXXThat wont buy you into heaven,And I dont think you ll get there on merit.You had better hope they will let you in on"concessions",sort of like"He was a prick,But did nt mean any harm"kinda thingXXXXX

Surely little yellow folk.

XXXXX You are showing your ignorance,your so-called yellow people were nt involved.If colour of skin is important too you, then the affected people ranged from brown to black.I think skin colour is irrellevantXXXXX

 can live on that much for 3
months
XXXXX Im afraid not,Not everyone is content living on dregs ,like you seem too beXXXXX

or so while they make us crap trainers that
fall apart after 3 months?

XXXXX Then you should try a more expensive brand.Wal-mart/ASDA were never known for their qualityXXXXX

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert