[kj] OT -- Metal Joke

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 21:55:17 EST 2005

No, that's true. I guess most of the blame falls on
Scott Ian. Charlie too, maybe. I hate the way Bush
sings the old stuff though. I realize that Joey's
vocals are best suited for Journey or something. I
think that's part of what attracted me to Anthrax in
the first place. I loved how happy and melodic and how
fucking heavy and fast and pissed off it was all at
once. Plus, Charlie wore Day of the Dead t-shirts,
they had songs about Stephen King books, and Mort
Drucker did a portrait of them. When i was 14, all
that shit meant worlds to me.

Leigh