[kj] Ghostly goings on

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Mon Jan 10 16:03:21 EST 2005

--- Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Sorry for the pass-the-bong sounding tangent...but
those are my feelings. I don't think belief in the
paranormal and scientific understanding are mutually
exclusive; they just haven't met yet.

i agree.
i also put forward that religion and science should be one-and-the-same.
often the prejudices we hold of the 'words' trip us up, but...
God is omnipotent and omnipresent.. all things expressed in matter are God, as well as things not made of matter.   science being the exploration of the mind into the nature of the physical and also metaphysical, is just us trying to understand some of the faces of God that are around us.
ps- KJ's "life expressed in matter is a blasphemy' i do not agree with ;)  ..matter was here long before the feeble human concept of 'blasphemy'.