[kj] OT Firewater

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:04:19 EST 2005

Oh that is such a shame.

Now I do not know the history of JetSet but isn't Tod's girlfirend/wife
somehow involved?  Or a manger or something?  I am glad he is staying active
and has such a great oppurtunity but it is a shame that Firewater fire kind
of smoldered and then went out instead of a bright white light (more like
Cop Shoot Cop, which even then was not as grande as it should have been).  I
am sure he would have a good go at soundtrack work.
Well if you converse with him and it is appropriate let him know that there
are several people in the Detroit, MI area that will miss his music and wish
him well.

Thanks Alex

Chris