[kj] Ghostly goings on

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Mon Jan 10 07:46:55 EST 2005

  Has anyone else seen a ghost or had any spooky goings on?
I did actually see  something unexplainable,But I believe everything must have a logical explanation!!!!!!!!!!Which does confuse me sometimes

 P.S.Rob A (If you find dinosaur bones in your back garden,It may be the remains of Colesys past Christmas dinners:-)