[kj] (OT)Kabbalah

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sun Jan 9 18:19:10 EST 2005

Thats more like it,Fuck all that being polite bollocks and trying not too offend people.
   Its XXXXXXXXXX, 10 X's Mel,Your name can be made longer or shorter ,But mine cant.
    Did you know what "Fathom" meant?.Honestly ,Yes or no

piss off xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx//thought you were intelligent,n interesting to
talk to,your a bore it turns out,who just wants to cause trouble..i for one
am not interested in yu childish antics---when you have got anything adult
to say,i will respond,if you do not get a response from me,it means that you
are still talking crap,n that i would rather talk to some one with a decent
point of view........mel
ps..watch yu self next thurs/or anytime infact...remember my spells wk