[kj] Arena Shows

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 10:22:55 EST 2005

Arena shows are awful if you get a seat
especially for the support band if the headliners
don't let them us the video screens, lighting, etc.

You have to get up front (had to diodge past security
to do this in PJ Harvey in Glasgow recently).

Even then its relatively disappointing.

Wow, big money to see Killing Joke do a truncated set
with poor sound whilst waiting for a gaggle of
mediocre hasbeens. I can hardly wait!

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert