[kj] Tshirts and caps

juliet pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 04:21:43 EST 2005

[ot] oi oi hackett!Am really pleased to hear Mike will be designing some more Tshirts, etc. for KJ. It would've been madness for them to do anything else .

Mike, I've relayed your message to Jason. Thanx for that.

A  general message to everyone -

 I've been on here a fair bit in the last few days as I temp and haven't had work. Just can't keep myself away from a computer - at work or home.
I had not had time to check mails since about 20 Dec, so I had a fair amount to catch up on. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy all the mailing that goes on here. There is a lot of variety, and it is really interesting most of the time to see people's arguments and counter arguments and everything else. Love it -  thanks everyone for sticking your necks out.

Love

Juliet