[kj] [ot] oi oi hackett!

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Wed Jan 5 17:15:47 EST 2005

[ot] oi oi hackett!Mike, you may have been nabbed by a trojan ... it happened to me and a variation on my email address was being used as a spam relay, but the undeliverable messages kept coming back to me ... up to a 1000 a day at one stage ... even though I had the Windows XP SP2 upgrade and all current maintenance plus Norton up to date ... ended up rebuilding my laptop between Xmas & NY ... messages still wouldn't go away ... eventually stuck an email filter on my ISP account members page and no more problems but I suspect the messages are still flowing in cyberspace ... Regards, Antoni