[kj] those bloody shirts

juliet pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 06:56:09 EST 2005

those bloody shirtsDear Mike and all,

Am still in a state of shock about those bloody Tshirts, or maybe more like what's going on with that bloody band.

Have just visited your website which is more efficient and satisfying to navigate than some other websites that I would rather not name. I notice that it is just the Tshirts that have been affected. Is it just then that you are not allowed to use the name?

 If so I think you should still sell Tshirts with a slighly modified name, like when big supermarkets do their own versions and make it look almost the same. Off the top of my head -  Chilling Koke, fatal farce...... I'm sure you could do better but you get the general idea.....

I think your art work is great, any way. It stands up on its own.

Juliet

But then maybr that would be a bit inflamatory on second thoughts. ----- Original Message -----