[kj] [ot] headcount

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 13:54:42 EST 2005

thanks mike cosley for the new yr wishes...n i do hope that this yr will be
better for you,i can tell you,that we are all on yu side,well as far as i
have learnt,we feel that it was well out of order what k.j. did,n we are
well baffled by it all....i,n o am sure the reat,really hope that there is a
b;oody good reason for k.js behaxiour to you,n ay others that they have
stabbed in the back last yr,n that it all works out in all your
favours...happy--lucky--ny..ok...cheers,mel....ps,of course i still lv