[kj] Re: Back in NYC/Custom Troubles/Big Thanks/PICTURES!

Robert Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Mon Feb 28 04:36:06 EST 2005

Without being patronising, how good a bloke is Alex, eh?
Top man!
If more people met guys like him, rather than watch GWB on the news
then maybe Americans wouldn't have such a bad press over here.
Excellent story of customs at NY.
Have you ever thought of writing your memoirs - starting with your
trip to London?
You got out of London at the right time.
It was 'kin cold this morning.
Take care

Rob Martin

Quoting gathering-request at misera.net: