[kj] Re: Pssyche

Robert Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Mon Feb 28 04:27:51 EST 2005

Welcome to the Pssyche fan club.
I'm proud to say it has been in my top 5 tracks of all time for the
past 25 years or so.
I think that after seeing them do it live, my son Alec also loves it
now.
Can't honestly say that I had the last line below as you have
written.
Don't ask me what I've been singing all these years!!

Regards
Rob Martin

Quoting gathering-request at misera.net: