[kj] Cheltenham etc.

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:22:05 EST 2005

hi...the gig in cheltenham is is june,well thats what jaz said....the date i
cannot remember that bit,but some 1 else might....sorry to excited last
night,that it slipped my mind.....welll i definatly will not be going to
wembly on the 19th/6/05...the motly thing....as i would rather give my cash
to help jester,by going to cheltenham gig....mel..still spaced out from 2
reclas evenings of/with the joke....but v.happy.......p.s  how u feeling
alex n rob? lol