[kj] Cheltenham etc.

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Sat Feb 26 14:34:15 EST 2005

Hi Steve (and all the others)

I think June was mentioned for the Jester gig.
The guy out of his tree was probably the one who was trying to attach
himself to my bollocks! (highlight of the night).
Thanks to everyone for helping to make two fantastic nights.
Nobody else mentioned that Jaz is now off the jungle juice? Or am I the only
one ot believe him!

Bob