[kj] It's quiet today

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 13:04:32 EST 2005

michael_garcia at alamedanet.net writes:

Yea, I'm  working now, real fun! Can't wait to hear some reviews of hte
gig! I'm  evious of you all! Have a blast and hoist a pint or three or
twelve for  me!

Cheers,
Michael

You all missed an excellent night!!!it totally fuckin rocked!!!ben  was a
great drummer too!they played asteroid!!!hahaha!!!!!and total
invasion,pssyche,pandemonium,wardance,bloodsport and thts about all i  remember,until the dvd!

I felt the hate rise up in me,
Kneel down and clear the stone  of leaves,
I wander round where you can't see,
Inside my shell I wait and  bleed.