[kj] some pics

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 25 12:51:08 EST 2005

Jebus Cripes, Andy, these are marvelous. Thanks for sharing.

Who knew my hotel had free internet access? I'm sitting here in the lounge, awaiting the much-antipated arrival of Mistah Coles and Mistah Moss, after which we shall repair to the Goldhawk once again to -- hopefully -- not drink QUITE as heavily and irresponsibly as last night, but who kiddeth I?

Stopped by the TIME Bureau today and had a chat with Andy Gill's Mrs., who had some amusing things to say about the recording of the last Joke record. Apparently Jaz was quite keen to chat with her about his myriad conspiracy theories whenever he had the chance (seeing as she was a conduit of the mainstream media, he hoped to possibly influence her and access yet another channel for his distinctive world view). Overall, she said that the whole recording process was a bit of an ordeal, what with all of them jetting off every so often to work on other things. I hope to mine her for more information at a later date, but I was so hungover that I could barely keep a coherent conversation going.

Alrighty then, watch this space.

Cheers,

alex in south kensington