[kj] the retard

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Tue Feb 22 16:05:16 EST 2005

Just in case poor Dirk gets lost again, and someone wants to help him over
to the Goldhawk Tavern, here is the fine geezer :

http://home.clara.net/antoni/melkwe02.jpg

Not at all mad looking ... please be gentle with him.

So, 63 minutes gone & it's Bayern Munich 2 Arsenal 0 ... :o) ... no split
loyalties tonight Andy I hope !!!

Regards,

Antoni