[kj] london.... german invasion mk II

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Tue Feb 22 08:00:33 EST 2005

Answers:

>where do we meet before the gig on friday,

The Goldhawk Tavern
122-124 Goldhawk Road
W12 8HH

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/2876/Goldhawk/Shepherds_Bush

I shall be there at about 3 . .

>what will I wear

That satin negligée you wore last time

>who gets me a ticket

There seem to be quite a few spares floating around

>will I make it back home

Unlikely

>Abbey Hotel, 23 wood lane.... is that very far from the venue or a
>managable distance for a retard like me????

Pretty close . . within staggering distance anyway (Wood Lane is where BBC
Television Centre is)

Marc.

& Haringey Health Communities.