[kj] OT Planespotting (a tad long, sorry)

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Mon Feb 21 10:38:32 EST 2005

subtly changed so it didn't actually
say Killing Joke (it looked more like Thrilling Jake to me)

have the 'management' been on at Granada too ?

                      Phillipps Marc
                      <Marc.Phillipps at enfi        To:       "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'"
                      eld.nhs.uk>                  <gathering at misera.net>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      gathering-bounces at mi        Subject:  RE: [kj] OT Planespotting (a tad long, sorry)
                      sera.net

                      21/02/2005 15:36
                      Please respond to "A
                      list about all
                      things Killing Joke
                      (the band!)"

>Which KJ shirt did 'Antoni' wear in it?

I was the first album "wall" shirt . . subtly changed so it didn't actually
say Killing Joke (it looked more like Thrilling Jake to me)

Do we still get the nude dancing ?

privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information
within
& Haringey Health Communities.

(See attached file: att25dae.dat)

Direct Line Group Limited, registered in England
with number 2811437, registered office 3 Edridge
Road, Croydon, Surrey  CR9 1AG.  The following
companies are members of the Direct Line Group:
Direct Line Insurance plc, Direct Line Life
Insurance Company Limited, Direct Line Unit
Trusts Limited and Direct Line Financial Services
Limited, all of which are authorised and regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.  All are
members of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

This email is intended for the addressee only and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should
notify us immediately and delete it.  You should
not copy, print, distribute, disclose or use any
part of it.  We reserve the right to monitor and
record all electronic communications through our
networks.  We cannot accept any liability for
viruses transmitted via this e-mail once it has
left our networks.