[kj] OT more unlikely pairings

Dudley North spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 06:44:43 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:59:23 +0000, xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:

> XXXXXXXXXXThe Cardiff A-Z does actually list the Millennium Stadium,As it lists "All street names and buildings of public interest".

I know it does, you daft cunt. But no A-Z would be titled "How to get
to..." would it? Do you ever miss an opportunity to miss the point?

> But the emphasis was on QPR supporters not needing to get there(think about it)XXXXXXXXXX

[thinks very hard for a long time] Ahh... I see, that IS very funny,
isn't it? Ade was right, you really are a comic genius. Have you
considered writing for The Chuckle Brothers?

If it's football references you like try this:

You're gonna get your FUCKING head kicked in.

Come on, everyone - all together now!

YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD KICKED IN.

If I was you I'd pack this weak shit in and try to just enjoy your
last week on this Earth (if you actually know how to enjoy life). Just
think, you'll never get to see Chelsea win the Premiership, you'll
never lose your virginity, you'll never finally manage to win an
argument.

> XXXXXXXXXX The correct term is"I thought you were AN Englishman".XXXXXXXXXX

No, _a_ correct term is "I thought you were an Englishman", as is "I
thought you were English." As is "I thought you were American." You
claimed it wasn't. You were wrong. QED. Just admit it, Peter, you'll
feel so much better. Come on, big brave boy, you can beat this sad
little ego thing. I'm sure everyone here would be very supportive of
this first tottering step towards redemption. I'll start you off,
repeat after me:

"My name is Peter West and I was wr..."