[kj] OT more unlikely pairings

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Mon Feb 14 13:59:23 EST 2005

> A-Z's are so called because they list all the streets in a particular
> area in alphabetical order. So there may be one called "Cardiff", but
> the title you decribe is more of a route map. Are you thick or
> something?

XXXXXXXXXXThe Cardiff A-Z does actually list the Millennium Stadium,As it lists "All street names and buildings of public interest".But the emphasis was on QPR supporters not needing to get there(think about it)XXXXXXXXXX

> Also, "[I] thought you were American" is perfectly valid. There's no
> need for an "An". are you thick or something? You wouldn't say "I
> thought you were an English", would you? I suspect maybe you are a
> complete numbskull.

XXXXXXXXXX The correct term is"I thought you were AN Englishman".XXXXXXXXXX

> A-wank-a-willywoo! A-WANK-A-WILLYWOO!! There's a sale on at WORLD OF
> WANK! EVERYTHING MUST GO! I loved wanking so much I bought the
> company! 100% wank satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!!!
> A-wank-a-willywoo! A-WANK-A-WILLYWOO!!

XXXXXXXXXXYou seem pre-occupied.Im like that aswell sometimes,When I need A beer .Beer is all I can think aboutXXXXXXXXXX

> YYYYYYYYYY
> (oh Y don't you just sod off, you wanky wanker from Wank St.,
> Wanksville-upon-Wank, Wankshire.)

XXXXXXXXXX Thats definitely not in the A-Z XXXXXXXXXX