[kj] p'ole

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 13:56:20 EST 2005

1. Name:

todd

2. Age:

37

3.Gender:

old guy

4.Location:

42° 39' N     73° 45' W

5.Favorite Book:

reading now - dr. pitcairns guide to natural health for dogs and cats

6.Favorite Food:

raw rasberries freshly picked from the bush  (Hu..eH.hu.eh, you said
berries picked from the bush)

 7.Nasty Habit: bush pickin'

8.Favorite Movie:

currently: winged migration

 9.Favorite Arcade Game:

tempest

 10.Best Killing Joke Album:

FIRE DANCES

 11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever:

wilful days

 12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever:

america

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:

a. laterns of hope

b. chapter III

c. let's all go

d. you'll never get to me

e. courtauld talks

14.A KJ Song Lyric:

with the hours that we kill and the dreams that we hide

15.Best KJ Remix:

exorcism live in the king's chamber

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

a. gatherer adam "the stranger" in nyc's new demo! (just heard it and
my guess is williamsburg must be in cinders!)

b. burning image - hives

c. melvins and lustmord - pigs of the roman empire

d. antibalas

e. chic

 17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a. lighning bolt - wee ones parade
b. the stranger's demo
c. melvins & lustmord - pigs of the roman empire
d. kj - you'll never get to me
e. donovan - wear your love like heaven