[kJ] RE:The Parasapoll

dubireland at eircom.net dubireland at eircom.net
Fri Feb 4 13:26:26 EST 2005

1. Name: dub aka Paul Gorman
2. Age: 39
3.Gender: Male
4.Location: Dublin, Ireland
5.Favorite Book: A clockwork Orange
6.Favorite Food: Potatoes (of course!)
7.Nasty Habit: Not doing what I said I would do.
8.Favorite Movie: Fargo (at the minute)
9.Favorite Arcade Game: Galaxican
10.Best Killing Joke Album: Killing Joke (1st one)
11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: Hard to pick but would be something from first 3 albums
12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: 80s or Love Like Blood
13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
a. I'm sure there is a few but can't think of any off hand.
b.
c.
d.
e.
14.A KJ Song Lyric: Pssyche

Look at the controller
A nazi with a social degree
A middle-class hero
Rapist with your eyes on me
You pay some masturbation
A priest cheers for the nuns you fuck
You'd wipe out spastics if you had the chance
But Jesus wouldn't like it, no
15.Best KJ Remix: Orb one I can not remember name of something about a leaf
16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:
a. PiL - First Edition
b. Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible
c. My Bloody Valentine - Anything
d. Pixies - Dolittle
e. Lee Scratch Perry - Anything at all by the man!
17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:
a. Killers - Hot Fuss
b. LemonJelly - 64 - 95
c. Various Lee Scratch mix
d. Front Line Reggae sampler