[kj] ZENNON

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Feb 4 11:57:31 EST 2005

Yes.I do recall Jaz saying that Zennon would only appeal to the more discerning end of the market.
   I suppose myself, Andy M and Djehuti ,did indeed marvel at the splendor of the song,We appreciated the beauty of this subliminal,thought provoking ,delicate yet powerful master-piece of self-expession.
   But at the other end of the market i suppose Tom Kennnedy and Graeme Rowland probably though "Wats dis fackin crap"

   XXXXXXXXXX

The madness must end now.........ZENNON.......ZENNON

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A killing joke related post! Steady Dr X!

By the way, I don't like it.