[kj] The Parasapoll

Jokers Pub Café circusbar at uol.com.br
Thu Feb 3 08:21:24 EST 2005

  1. Name: Guto Diaz
  2. Age: 35
  3.Gender: Male
  4.Location: Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
  5.Favorite Book: at the moment I´m reading Janis Joplin´s Biography
  6.Favorite Food: Chinese, Japanese, Italian...
  7.Nasty Habit: Smoking, Drinking....
  8.Favorite Movie: Hitchcock´s "Rear Window"  or "Rope" (I´ve borrowed from my older brother, his complete hitchcock dvd collection, and I´m watching almost 2 movies a day)
  9.Favorite Arcade Game: any old  Pinball machine
  10.Best Killing Joke Album: What´s This For! & Fire Dances
  11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: Butcher / Unspeakable / Lust Almighty
  12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: none
  13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
  a.  Sun Goes Down
  b.  A New Day
  c.  Mass
  d.  So36
  e.  Rejuvenation
   14.A KJ Song Lyric: I found my way, I walk towards a new day, left the councious way behind, tumble, tumble , here we go!!!!!!!!!!
  15.Best KJ Remix: Don´t like remixes
  16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:
  a. Cirith Ungol
  b. The Mars Volta
  c. Primal...
  d. VoiVod
  e. Killing Joke
   17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:
  a. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Abbatoir Blues / O Children / Easy Money
  b. Sparta - Breaking The Broken / Tensioning
  c. The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares / Take The Veil Cerpin Taxt
  d. At The Drive-In - Alpha Centauri / Chanbara / Lopsided / Rascuache / Napolean Solo
  e. George Harrison - All Things Must Pass