[kj] The Parasapoll

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 21:33:49 EST 2005

1. Name:  Chris

2. Age:  30

3.Gender: Male

4.Location: Mississippi

5.Favorite Book: Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer

6.Favorite Food: Hamburger steak with rice and gravy

7.Nasty Habit: Chewing gobs and gobs of Trident gum and spending just as much money on said gum as i did on damn cigarettes.

8.Favorite Movie: American Psycho

9.Favorite Arcade Game: Sinistar

10.Best Killing Joke Album: Fire Dances

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: Love Like Blood

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: Dregs

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:

a. Lanterns

b. Outside The Gate

c. Drug

d. Love Of The Masses

e. North Of The Border

14.A KJ Song Lyric: "Bulging Eyes,The Animal Soul Begins To Rise!!!"

15.Best KJ Remix: Sanity (Insane Mix)

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

a. Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumours

b. New Model Army -  225

c. Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Faith Healer ( I swear that i think i've heard this guitar riff  or a variation of it in at least two KJ songs!)

d. Mind Over Four - Faith

e. Prong - Another Worldly Device

17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a.Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes (Cicada Mix)

b. Depeche Mode - Barrel Of A Gun

c. Sonata Arctica - World In My Eyes

d. Depeche Mode - Sea Of Sin (Behind A MIx)

e. Dead Can Dance - Song Of The Dispossessed