[kj] (no subject)

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 4 07:12:09 EST 2005

re  : Gavin Friday  - Angel  - ex Virgin Prunes man - the whole album is good " Shag Tobacco" but the previous one "Adam "n" Eve"  is his best solo album slightly pipping "EMKTTHL" methinks.

Rob <rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk> wrote:

1. Name: Rob Horan

2. Age: 45

3.Gender: M

4.Location: W12

5.Favorite Book: jude the obscure

6.Favorite Food: vegemite
7.Nasty Habit: social tabbing

8.Favorite Movie: City of God
9.Favorite Arcade Game: Space Invaders
10.Best Killing Joke Album: Extremities
11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: tomorrows world
12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: america
13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
a. chapter 111
b. slipstream
c. good samaritan
d. madness
e. chessboards
14.A KJ Song Lyric: just for one split second I saw the great work of man as
he turned the forests into deserts of sand
15.Best KJ Remix: I need some help here, where do you geddem?
16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:
a. fairies wear boots - sabbath
b. tellin stories - charlatans
c. flower to hide - catherine wheel
d. mad mad moon - genesis
e. at last I am free - robert wyatt
17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a. lucky - radiohead
b. nightingale - roxy music
c. circle of hands (live) - uriah heep
d. feedback song - flying saucer attack