[kj] OT - Chameleons back together....

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Wed Feb 2 04:35:41 EST 2005

agreed. i saw a couple of these shows & one at the witchwood & they were
awesome. however, the 2001 comeback album 'why call it anything' was for me
a huge dissapointment.

                      "mikemarchesan at li
                      bero.it"                 To:       "gathering" <gathering at misera.net>
                      <mikemarchesan           cc:       "gathering" <gathering at misera.net>
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [kj] OT - Chameleons back together....
                      gathering-bounces
                      @misera.net

                      02/02/2005 07:50
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

I saw the chameleons back in 2002 in manchester and that was the best gig
ever
blew me away completely

"birdie" burgess is great

I could hear Krafty of new order... that is sad crap!

M.