[kj] OT: Chernobyl

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Sat Dec 24 00:19:35 EST 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, fatpotanga wrote:

> I think someone on here posted it originally, but this is still an excellent
> read regarding Chernobyl:
> http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/chapter1.html

That girl is amazing. I used to have a ton of video recordings she did
while biking through ex Ukraine and all that.

I lived not all that far from Chernobyl (and going back in a week or so),
my girlfriend was born 50km from it, its not something to take lightly if
you really know the extents of the disaster. And let's not start making
fun of why Moldavians are stupid right now because Chernobyl was bad
enough as it was.

ANY way, festive seasons and happy new year to all of you :)

cranking Kraftwerk - Radioactivity