[kj] I'm off (topic) (OT)

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Tue Dec 13 22:41:26 EST 2005

You people on this list are one interesting hairy lot. I hope to see you
on a gig one of these wilful days. But I'm off as I can't update my
killfilters for all the off topic posts often enough (to me non-KJ
subjects are off topic). I'm on too many lists as it is so.

I've asked Malicious on the subject if they have sold downloadable
licenses to any company and if so which ones and also asked them to get
on iTunes Music Store, but I don't have great hope. If they wanted to be
in the biggest music store of the US, surely they'd be there now? But I
digress.

 Chill People!

Mikael

"I couldn't live without my ears. I've tried to communicate with people,
but sometimes I think my CD-player is enough."
- Björk