[kj] Pistols - a tribute????

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 19 08:59:45 EST 2005

If anyone gets a chance to see this lot - take it!
I am not a fan of tribute bands by and large, but saw the 'Sex Pistols
experience' in Leeds supported by 'Rebel Truce' (Clash tribute) and they
were a quality night out. Seeing as there is no chance of these two bands
getting back together, this is the next best thing I suppose.

Check out:

http://www.sexpistolsexperience.co.uk/gigs.htm
http://www.rebeltruce.com/

Dave
[Leeds]

--

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human
history -