[kj] attn. Bish & other new faces

Astrid P. patrick_bate_man at gmx.net
Sat Dec 17 09:43:16 EST 2005

hello everyone,
i'm not particularily new, but since i'm not writing very often here, i'll
give it a try! :)

Astrid

> 70. age
30

> 32. shoe size
EU 39

> 8. any secret names/aliases
erm, Asteroid ;) - apart from that: pat or pat_bate_man

> 95. I earn a living as
a visual merchandiser (that is some sort of a decorator for clothing-shops)

> 7. but secretly I'd like to be....
a talented musician - but i like my job. :)

> 8. what type of underwear are you wearing
at the moment: none - usually comfortable pants

> 11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)
i don't even own a credit card! :P

> 6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
a new studio for my art classes (we're homeless at the moment! :( )

> 3. I live in...
an unknown, small town in Austria - not too far from Vienna (and we're
drowning in snow at the moment!!)

> 3. My highpoints of 2005 were
my 2-months-education and especially my time in Vienna together with my best
friend, my visit in Prague and seeing Killing Joke there and working abroud
for the first time

> 9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2005
> was
that my art-school was thrown out of the building because of personal
problems with the leadership of our city

> 16. I last washed my...
hands - they smell like almonds now! ;)

> 53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to
the new Killing Joke-Album, a few interesting concerts and festivals and a
weekend in Budapest in spring.

> 9. I'm currently enjoying...
reading Terry Pratchett-novels

> 88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
rather when noones listening, i sometimes like to sing along with my
favourite songs ;)

> 42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...
not forgotten

> 0. for my funeral I'd like...
i don't really care about my funeral - funerals are for those left behind
rather than for those that are dead!

> 20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
the music's phenomenal, the guys are a bit crazy but lovely altogether and
the philosophy's not always agreeable

> 22. I quite like to drink...
cold milk

> 34. I think I have a talent for...
understanding people

> 46. I would like to achieve
balance - i think i'm quite close to it :)

> 732. I'm a bit frightened of...
heights

> 6. I can't stand...
dishonest marality

> 59. I want to go to...
as much good concerts as possible

> 18. I hate my...
country's government, but especially our chancellor's making me scream! :(

> 9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
i had a very destructive relationship

> 88. when I'm drunk I...
get extremely childish and keep on giggling

> 101. my favourite body part is..
my head, i geuss, since this is where my brain's located

> 666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and
> what would you choose?
"I'm a monkey!" in mirror-inverted letters on G. W. Bush's forhead

> 5. to relax I...
draw, read and listen to music

> 26. Oh god, not another stupid question
hehee - could be worse! ;)