[kj] attn. Bish & other new faces

Bish salja at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 17 06:39:27 EST 2005

woo As a new comer, please complete the following form for the gathering
census as compiled by fatpotanga

1. Name Jason

70. age 38- yes I have some KJ vinyl- my first wife stole the rest

32. shoe size 10

8. any secret names/aliases The burger eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

95. I earn a living as Professional mountain biker

7. but secretly I’d like to be.... Rich and idle

8. what type of underwear are you wearing Anything I find on the bedroom
floor

11. what’s your credit card number (mail me off list) Credit cards are
laminated loan sharks- ive been bitten too many times

6. Dear Santa, I’ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
Tatianna Patnitz....washed dried and tied

3. I live in... Hampshire, close to Charlie Dimmock

3. My highpoints of 2005 were - getting some of my killing joke
collection back on cd after being in the wilderness pre internet
thinking they had split years ago. I am amazed how they have
changed.......I was still listening to Nightime!!!!! Some fan eh?

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2005 was - live 8

16. I last washed my... car in 2004

53. Next year I’m rather looking forward to trying creatine monohydrate

9. I’m currently enjoying... tibetan insensce and fruit and fibre

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to.... kill baseball hat
wearing robbing chav bastards- my patio needs to be bigger

42. in the event of my death I’d quite like to be... reborn very quickly

0. for my funeral I’d like... killing joke played

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: genius...plain and simple

22. I quite like to drink... red wine and that new blanc beer from
kronenberg or HSB

34. I think I have a talent for... cleaning glass

46. I would like to achieve nirvana

732. I’m a bit frightened of... my mother in law

6. I can’t stand... techno fuckin dance bollocks

59. I want to go to... vietnam

18. I hate my... guitar i want Geordies

9. I cringe when I remember the time that... i crapped behind someones sofa

88. when I’m drunk I... crap behind peoples furniture

101. my favourite body part is.. the liver..so nice with cabernet

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and
what would you choose? yellow stripe down blairs back

5. to relax I... listen to killing joke and drink too much