[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Pat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:22:22 EST 2005

On 12/13/05, gingoblin at easynet.co.uk <gingoblin at easynet.co.uk> wrote:

> I see where yer coming from, but as is always the case, I think I'd prefer
> to continue being alive here than take a faster/unwanted/possibly
> unwarranted journey to see-what's-on-the-other-side. I s'pose 'cos I think
> there's nothing! I hope I'm proven wrong :-)  (not hell though!)

bet your not going around playing the gangsta though are you!
i'll play devils advocate
Ive watched many young girls go on the game in Aberdeen seduced by
free smack from gangsta wanabees up from England. A bit of brum cock,
a bit of free rock and now you owe us so get out there and get the
dosh.
Someones teenage daughter servicing fat smelly salesman for £30 and
soon she'll be found dead on a stairwell and no one will care because
shes just another junkie.

everyone doesnt want the gangsta to be executed but did anyone say
anything to protect the girl?

--
Pat
www.amag.org.uk