[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 16:24:49 EST 2005

At 21:09 13/12/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>the basis of our conclusion will no doubt depend on the origins of our
>morality -

Ha ha, tell me about it mate!  I learnt my
don't-waste-time-arguing-on-the-internet lesson long ago (I keep
forgetting, hence writing more bollocks like this!)

I see where yer coming from, but as is always the case, I think I'd prefer
to continue being alive here than take a faster/unwanted/possibly
unwarranted journey to see-what's-on-the-other-side. I s'pose 'cos I think
there's nothing! I hope I'm proven wrong :-)  (not hell though!)

There's just something I find incredibly chilling and sickening about the
death penalty. Anyone here seen 14 Days In May?