[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Pat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:09:51 EST 2005

the basis of our conclusion will no doubt depend on the origins of our
morality - how many athiests are judging this based on judea christian
beliefs ; ).
How would a buddhist for example view this? is it karma and is death
not simply a door?  So would there be any problem?
Why, i wonder, do we see death in the way we do? i dont know the
answer but i find it more interesting than falling back on pre set
opinions to suit a type...but i guess thats what i like.

--
Pat in aberdeen