[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:14:54 EST 2005

Thelema,

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Personally, I believe if you live by the sword you have every right to die
by the sword. But once you take up the sword you can't turn around and say
"oops sorry I didn't mean it"

Tookie wasn't robbing stores for some 'higher goal.' He wasn't even trying
to get money to "get out of town and change his life." He was doing it to
get more drugs, more cars, more whatever. Did he have a great moral turn
around in jail or was it a sham to try an avoid death, I am not sure. But
the reality is he killed people and therefore people have every right to
kill him.

The thing that is making me laugh is that most of the descriptors used to
describe Arnie could be used to describe Tookie. i.e. Tookie was a rascist,
and a sexual harasser. As for anti-immigrants, fuck that's how half the
gangs in LA get set up.

I think the idea that Tookie was some angel cause he "co-wrote" some kiddie
books is hilarious and it really isn't hard to get nominated for the Nobel
Prize, hell we on this list could do it for Jaz if we cared to...

Tookie. He played the game, and lost...next!

Will
Love
ALWays

Scarlet