[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 13 14:48:06 EST 2005

To begin with, please don't speak of intelligence if you miss my point.

The point I stated has nothing to do with the death penalty.
It's in regards to pining the execution of tookie on one individual
marking him to be the sole reason for the execution. It is utmost
and sheer stupidity. (If one disagrees with the death penalty, I understand
that, but to just run around screeching like a lunatic is downright shameful)

But I guess someone of your vast intelligence just might not seem
to be able to grasp that.

*Shrug*

Oh yeah, the ranting and cursing most definitely helps one seem as
an intellectual.

*applause*

"I find is gross that Schwarznager (who cares if I can't spell his
name), the moron actor, Nazi sympathizer, sexual harrasser,
anti-immigrant racist, and budget cutter, has killed a multiple Nobel
prize nominee who's tried to correct his ways by keeping
children out of gangs (he's written several books for kids on the
issue). Only in the good-ole-USA"

(ahhhh, and if the 9th Circuit did not change it, I doubt any Governor would)

Much Love,
Yos