[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Pat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:23:44 EST 2005

Whilst not even expressing my own thoughts, it should be noted that the
legal perspective in the US is based on the victim and their families which
does not really occur in the UK. So AS - who did not sentance Tookie - was
obliged to weigh the appeal with regard to the voice of the victims.
So if it was your dad/mum/son or daughter who was gunned down at the whim of
a bully and destroyed your happiness what would your perspective be?