[kj] OT: Tookie and Arnie

Bish salja at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 07:42:11 EST 2005

It amazes me how it takes 24 years to execute someone, we dont have the
death penalty here and im glad. Juries wont convict at the best of
times, knowing someone gets a visit to old sparky makes them nervous i
guess. Brits hate convicting anyone for major crime but go off their
head at dogshit and cycling on the pavement.
Why does it take so long??