[kj] kj] OT: Benefit CD

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 14:43:11 EST 2005

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:  PS - anyone interested in collaborating on anything...?

I've been thinking recently how much I'd like to put together a soundtrack for a  70s Italian horror/thriller. Sadly I don't think there's much call for that kind of composer these days.

  Money is tight currently, but I will pick up a copy of the benefit CD as soon as possible. I'm really impressed by the work that evryone has put into it.

  Jim.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com