[kj] kj] OT: Benefit CD

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:18:59 EST 2005

My copy arrived this AM.

Erm.... WOW.

I really can't express how impressed I am by it.
It far exceeded any expectations I had.

It's been said before but I have to reiterate - there is some serious talent
knocking round this extended family.
I'm honoured (& even more amazed) to be part of it.

Buy it - it's not only for a worthy cause, it's actually something you'll
play & play & play...

Also, from order to delivery it puts many a company to shame.
I'm amazed how quickly it arrived.
Alana must've sprinted to the Post the second the order pinged through :)

I'd be keen to know how sales are going - I know at least a few people in my
address book are going to buy.
It deserves to do well for many reasons, but especially for the Mojicas

Good job Cliff!
3 large huzzahs, a pat on the back & a manly cup of the buttock for such a
top job getting this produced.

Fat Boy Jim

PS - anyone interested in collaborating on anything...?