[kj] Bauhaus DVD!!!

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 18:47:04 EST 2005

Billy Goat,

Totally! Night Flight was the shit! Very cool shit!

Do you remember New Wave theater? If you lived in L.A. in the begining of
the 80's you would know what I am talking about.  I think it was on  public
access? I remember when that host  Peter something I believe got  murdered. It is
still unsolved. Some think it was a hustler he picked up. They  used to show
cool shit on there.

Also Target Video was awesome! They have some many cool vids out there of
bands from way back!

~LB

In a message dated 12/11/2005 2:36:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,