[kj] Bauhaus DVD!!!

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Sun Dec 11 17:36:26 EST 2005

     Speaking of "Night Flight" - I used to love watching it, I just
received a VHS tape from a friend of mine that has 6 hrs. of various
Night Flight episodes. Endless fun if you ask me. Stuff I remember from
years ago all came back to me. Lots of animated shorts, a P.I.L.
documentary, and those weird short films - the DYNAKIDS (what came to be
Power Rangers) - all sorts of cool shit.

   Also - I dug out my copy of the Target Video - BAUHAUS LIVE. I forgot
that it includes a bunch of CHROME videos. Now that's something I'd love
to see come out on DVD. A nice and proper release of all of CHROME's
videos and live footage is well overdue!!!

                                 Billy Goat