[kj] Deutsche no gigs

rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 08:47:34 EST 2005

Ouch
what a nightmare, hang in there Brian
..

  _____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Brian Whitehead
Sent: 05 December 2005 13:15
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Deutsche no gigs

Can you bloody believe it !!! ...again !!!

I've managed to cancel my hotels but I've lost my flights, airport parking
and train fare which comes to nearly £175. All this and I lost my job last
month after moving house and uping my mortgage the week before... and I
still decided to go. Its not just the dosh its what it cost with the 'other
half' and loosing all rites to go to any other gigs. Thats it now I'll never
be allowed to a KJ gig again even if the plan to play in my back garden.

I just hope this doctors advice thing is for real.

Oh and I'd like to renege on my threat to walk to Prague and demand a refund
in person from Mr Jaz.

Brian. having a bad couple of months.