[kj] Deutsche no gigs

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 08:37:33 EST 2005

YEah, I'm sickened by these cancelations... and I wasn't even able to go
(too expensive from Scotland, so going for Dickies in London instead).
Paying all that cash, and getting fuck all in return. It's the
gig-going-traveller's worst nightmare.
Bad couple of months should hopefully mean you have a good couple of months
due soon!

Dave in Edinburgh